Well, I’d really like to have something to blog about right now, apart from being physically unable to breathe through my nose of course. Turns out, my head is so chock a block with thoughts (all deep, meaning FULL and hugely profound of course) that I’m just thinking a million blog posts like:
1. Writing a personal ad (Havi stylee) for the person I’d like to meet (gulp, that one’s a little scary)
2. Can I be a hippy healer and a Quantity Surveyor – how to balance spirituality and a construction site…
3. How chuffed I am that I’ve got people commenting on my blog, and how that also scares me. Usual dialog – ummmm how do I respond? What if they want real posts not nonsense? What’s the etiquette? Oh look at me, this is MY blog and I’ll cry if I want to! Etc etc. blah blah blah blah blah blah.
4. Christmas – The DO NOT give me pity edition. I do actually want to be alone. I’ve had a big year and I want to reflect, learn and rest from it – by myself.
5. Christmas – why I bake instead of giving gifts edition.
6. Do I move my blog? Do I sign up to Twitter? Do I really care? Do I have time? What’s important here Wormy Squirmy? Am I being a huge big hypocrite pushing Dad with his blog and resisting being pushed with mine? Aargh- bladdy questions with answers.
7. Bring back my sister from Cape Town. Nobody I wish Happy Friday to responds appropriately in her absence, so we’re just going to have to bring her back early. Cos it’s Friday day after tomorrow. Sorry Medem, you’ll just have to accept this is your l’il fish being a mumpara. (I’m jealous … and I’m not gracious when I’m jealous. I just invent silly reasons to bring you back early. Also, cos I miss you a bit)
8. What do Sock Goblins do over Christmas? Or do they celebrate Yule? Or Hanukkah? Or do they have their own little sock stealing/ stuffing/ bring in the New Year with a special sock festival that is terribly secret? Oooh, we just don’t know!
9. What shall I do for Yule? It’s sneaking up awful fast and I’m going to have to start being mindful of it sometime soon. It needs to be gentle and very personal.
Ah well, maybe I’ll get round to it sometime soon. Perhaps not – suggestions please on what Sock Goblins get up to for the holidays. J
Filed under: Nonsense |